Biscuit Decorating Workshop
Last session Thursday 28th January
Allow Carnival for Kids to entertain your children during the January School Holidays with some creative and fun workshops. Conducted every day from 9.30am-12.30pm, Tuesday 12th Jan through to Friday 22nd Jan. Closed on Mondays.
The workshops are pretty tricky, therefore they are ideally suited to children in prep and older.
Biscuit decorating workshop will be great fun with our favourite cookie supplier (who also is our gingerbread house supplier) creating large naked shaped biscuits for us to decorate. The children will get to chose from butterflies unicorns, rockets, dinosaurs and lady bug shapes to ice and decorate. Made from a delicious honey bread cookie, the biscuits will be delicious to share with the family.
Price $55 per child
For a workshop booking select:
- Book A CLASS
- Select your workshop from the list
- Enter your childrens name and contact phone number including any allergies or details we may need to know.
- Each booking needs to be booked individually, If you have multiple days or children to book in please call the Party Shop and we will do the booking for you.
- Please note we have a maximum group size of 16.
- A fully supervised three hour holiday workshop event.
- Everything the children need to create their workshop item.
- Morning tea- fruit skewers, individual bags of pop corn , sandwiches and chilled infused fruit flavoured water.
- Disco dancing games and activities.
Carnival for Kids has a COVID Safe Plan in place for contact tracing, contactless click and collect as well as limiting high contact areas. The venue is disinfected throughout the day and regular hand sanitising and hand washing will be encouraged.
We work well under our venue limit, which is more beneficial for the entertainment of the children and our productivity of the workshops.